Friday, December 27, 2013

Holidailies Day 27: Whoops

So I was doing so well keeping up with this and then... Well, life happened. But I got a new phone! Well, my dad got a new phone. I got his old phone, which is also a very nice phone with a much happier battery life, which was the main issue with my old one.

I think part of the problem (getting back to the original topic) was that I was running around and never got my computer out, which is the main way that I remember to do things on the computer. And I keep forgetting that I finally got the Blogger app set up. It's not as easy, but it's not bad, especially with this new phone. I have the Note 2 now, so I have the shiny stylus to make typing much easier. Hopefully this will result in far fewer typos when I'm using my phone.

There really isn't that much else to talk about. I hunt out with family all day yesterday and on Christmas of course. We went bowling and to an amazing buffet yesterday. I've barely eaten anything all day, and I'm just now starting to get hungry again at noon. And I'm driving back today at some point, because there's all sorts of fun life stuff that I need to do after having a blessed break from the madness. So until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment