Friday, December 6, 2013

Holidailies Day 6: Link it Up!

Today is a little crazy. I'm driving down to the Bay Area (and back) to see a Christmas concert my family is singing in, and I had a job interview this morning (and got a second interview for Monday! SUPER YAY!) plus errands to run. So unfortunately I don't have time to post a whole thought. But never fear! I have some links and stuff that I love to share, and they shall suffice for such a time crunch as this. Here we go!

www.nanowrimo.org - NaNoWriMo Website, for all those who are interested in check out the program and learning more about it. They have things going on throughout the year, so check it out!

Pentatonix "Little Drummer Boy" Cover - Pentatonix is my favorite ever. Their Christmas album is on the short list of Christmas music I will listen to, and I listen to it year round because it's just that good. This is from their new Deluxe version of PTXMas.

Pentatonix "Carol of the Bells" Cover - My favorite of the original PTXMas album. I live in awe of their vocal chops.

Lindsey Stirling "O Come, Emmanuel" - This is also one of my favorite artists, and one of my favorite Christmas songs. This is the last Christmas, I promise, but the arrangement is gorgeous and the message along with it is brilliant.

Sperm Whale vs. Bowl of Petunias? - A clip from the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" movie, based on the amazing book by Douglas Adams. This is my favorite scene from the book, and they do a decent job of translating it to the screen.

Lindsey Stirling and Peter Hollens, Skyrim Theme - This is triply epic, because Lindsey Stirling + Peter Hollens + SKYRIM is enough to make any music/gamer geek girls heart explode with happiness.

Okay, that's enough videos.

Sarah Bessey - This is the link to Sarah Bessey's site. I don't know what to say about her other than that she's amazing, and I love most of what she has to say about God, the Kingdom, and women in the Church. 

Rachel Held Evans - And again, Rachel Held Evans is one of those people who has really given me a lot to think about these last months as I work out my life. I definitely don't agree with everything she says or believes, but I love her still. 

Noah Daniel Wood - Blue Notes - This is a bandcamp link that my aunt sent me recently. Apparently I'm somehow distantly related to him. But aside from that, I have been really digging this album.

I think that's enough to keep you busy for a time! I shall (hopefully) be back to posting for real tomorrow! Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment